Remember your performance in this PPE will have an influence on your progression into Year 13. But don’t worry EFFORT leads to success!
This is what you can expect to be tested on in the PPE:
- Assumptions of the Biological, Psychodynamic and Behavioural Approaches
- The whole of the Biological and Psychodynamic Topics.
- You should be able to describe and evaluate all the research methods we have studied so far.
- You should be able to apply your knowledge and understanding of these methods to a novel (new) scenario.
- You should be able to describe ethical issues and how to deal with them
- You should be able to explain issues around Validity and Reliability.
Revise carefully, test yourself for 20 minutes in each hour of study, then review and improve your answers. Memorise as much as you can and get friends and family to test you.
Make sure you have a day off over the holiday.